Applying to study with INTO
Thinking about studying with us? Great! Whether you want to study in the UK, US or China, applying online is easy.
Let's talk through the simple application process, so you know what to expect.
Your application in 7 easy steps
1. Fill in your online application form with your chosen course and University.
2. You'll receive a confirmation email to let you know that we've received your application.
3. You'll receive a reply from one of our enrollment services team within 2 working days. (Applications to Nankai University in China may take longer to process).
4. You'll be asked to provide the following supporting documents:
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your latest academic transcript (or mid-term report if you are still studying)
- an English language certificate, e.g. IELTS
5. You'll receive an offer letter, with information on tuition fees and accommodation deposit.
6. Once you have paid your fees, we'll send you the documents you need to apply for your visa.
7. Apply for a visa. If you have any questions about your visa, please get in touch - our support team are happy to help!
Ready to apply?
Let's get started!