Terms and conditions
Who can apply for a refund?
The money-back guarantee applies only to International Foundation programmes.
Students who do not receive an offer to study an undergraduate degree or equivalent International Year One programme at a UK university will qualify for a refund if they meet all of the conditions below:
- enrolled on an International Foundation programme during the 2017/2018 academic year
- complete all coursework, assignments and assessments
- achieved a minimum of 40% in all International Foundation examinations
- achieved a minimum of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- maintained a minimum 90% attendance record
- completed and submitted a UCAS application via the Centre, ensuring that university choices are in line with written guidance from the Progression Officer and are based on academic performance and tutor recommendation
- having complied with INTO staff advice with regard to their university application, they have not been offered a place at a UK university on a course appropriate to their qualification
- are eligible to study an undergraduate degree in the UK
What does the refund include?
If your Refund Application is approved, on the basis that you satisfy all of the conditions listed above, INTO will refund all tuition fees received for your International Foundation programme within 30 days of receipt of all necessary information. You will receive your money in the same manner and currency in which you paid. The refund excludes any ancillary costs such as accommodation, visa fees, living expenses, bank fees and any additional services.
How do I apply for a refund?
If you would like to apply for a refund, you must notify us in writing at the INTO Admissions Office, One Gloucester Place, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4AA ("Refund Application"). We must receive your Refund Application before the 31 December 2018 for assessment and you must include a copy of your UCAS offers with your Refund Application.
This offer expires on 31 December 2018.