1. The information we collect
We will only collect personal information about you and given by you when you submit an enquiry, brochure request or direct application for a course through one of our webforms, or when you register directly for one of our premium content services. We will always let you have a copy of all personal information that we have about you if you request it. Contact [email protected]
2. Purposes for which we use information about you
We collect information about our users for a variety of purposes. These include the following:
- where users supply data to us in relation to educational services that we offer (for example, to enrol on an INTO course or to obtain information about our educational programmes), data will be processed by us to supply the information requested by our users. Your information is held by INTO University Partnerships Ltd. in the United Kingdom
- so that we can inform our users of new offers, products, and services which may be of interest to them
- so that we can send our users news and marketing items which are relevant to their interests to help us improve and personalise the services provided to our users.
3. Passing on information about you
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us. We use the highest standards of encryption for online transactions involving sensitive data such as credit card details. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
INTO University Partnerships will take all reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your user data under our control. Only authorized employees and subcontractors will be given access to the information you provide to us.
INTO University Partnerships' websites use first party cookies only. These cookies are written in the domain of the site being tracked. Please refer to the below table for types of cookie that INTO currently uses or may use in the future.