Graduate Diploma in Informatics - Business, Law and Social Sciences
Academic study, intensive English language teaching and study skills to prepare you for entry into a master's degree in areas such as information science, e-business systems, and library science.
Why apply for the Graduate Diploma programme?
- university placement for all successful students
- a quality-assured university programme
- access to City University London support and facilities
What is special about the programme?
The Graduate Diploma in Informatics - Business, Law and Social Sciences is a full-time academic programme that prepares you for postgraduate study in areas such as information science, e-business systems, and library science.
You will improve your language skills, increase your knowledge in academic subjects and develop the necessary study and research skills for postgraduate study. You will also gain an understanding of the UK education system before entering as a postgraduate.
As well as full access to all the university facilities you'll benefit from:
- full university status
- a conditional offer of a place on a designated postgraduate degree at City University London
- intensive English tuition
- world-class facilities in a modern study centre
- detailed feedback on performance
- a highly supportive study environment
- small classes for maximum student teacher interaction
- professional support and guidance with your university application
- the highest levels of pastoral care and support
Who should apply for the Graduate Diploma programme?
The Graduate Diploma is suitable for international students who need an introduction to the study of a subject in preparation to study it at postgraduate level, or to upgrade qualifications if you have studied a 3 year Diploma in a relevant subject. The Graduate Diploma is also suitable for those that want to increase or update their subject knowledge or those that need to improve their English language study skills within the context of their chosen subject.