International Foundation in Business and Economics with Accounting
Academic preparation for direct entry to the first year of an undergraduate degree course in areas such as banking and international finance, economics, business studies and management.
This programme provides a pathway to Cass Business School.
Why apply for the International Foundation programme?
- guaranteed university placement for all successful students
- only International Foundation programme that can guarantee progression to Cass Business School
- access to City University London support and facilities
- multiple start dates
There are two course options available:
- International Foundation (2 or 3 terms) – this is the standard option
- Extended International Foundation (4 terms) – this option features an additional term of English at the beginning for extra language support
What is special about the programme?
The International Foundation in Business and Economics with Accounting leads to the award of the City University London International Foundation Certificate (National Qualification Framework Level 3). The programme combines academic study, intensive English language preparation, study skills and cultural orientation to prepare you for entry into the first year of a university degree.
The INTO City Foundation is the only International Foundation programme that can guarantee progression to Cass Business School.
As well as a guaranteed offer from the City University London for successful students and full access to all the university facilities you'll benefit from:
- a quality assured university programme
- full university status
- a conditional offer of a place on the first year of a relevant undergraduate degree at City University London
- professional support and guidance with university applications
- the highest levels of personal care and support
Who should apply for the International Foundation programme?
You should apply for this course if you have completed secondary school education in your home country. The International Foundation programme provides academic preparation for first year entry and ensures that you meet the minimum English language requirement for entry to your chosen undergraduate degree programme at City University London. Successful completion of this programme will also allow you to apply for entry to other universities in the UK.