Frequently asked questions
If you can't find an answer to your question or you'd just like to chat about whether this course is right for you please contact us.
How do I apply?
You can apply online or by post.
What is the deadline to apply?
There isn't a deadline to apply but our popular courses fill up quickly so its best to apply as early as possible.
How is the programme validated?
The programme is validated and quality-assured by City University London. Successful completion leads to the award of the City University London International Foundation Certificate (National Qualification Framework Level 3). This certificate is welcomed as an entry qualification both at City University London and many other highly-ranked UK universities.
How will I be assessed?
You will receive support from your tutor throughout your course and be assessed by a combination of:
- exams at the end of each term
Coursework may include written assignments, reports, practical exercises, group and individual research projects, presentations and problem-solving exercises.
Entry to all City University London degrees is highly competitive, so the purpose of the assessment process is to help you improve and build on your success.
Marks from the International Foundation programme do not count towards a final degree, but help the University determine whether you meet key criteria for progression.
Are there any additional costs?
- enrolment fee: £150 per academic programme
- text books and other learning materials: in the region of £220 per academic course (2-3 terms), £300 per academic course (4 terms), £80 per English term
- accommodation - view your accommodation options and prices
- uniplan insurance - please contact us for insurance costs
- you'll also need to budget for your daily living costs such as food, clothes and travel
This programme is taught mostly through the use of tablet computers (such as the iPad) to enhance the classroom experience through digital learning. You'll be required to purchase an iPad before you start your course.
- iPad fees: £300 (if you have your own compatible device and will be bringing this with you to the UK, there will be no additional charge)
How do I pay?
You can pay by bank transfer or by credit card. Please contact us for bank transfer details.