Graduate Pathway in International Commerce and Policy
Do you want to study for a graduate degree in the United States but need to improve English language skills or test scores? A Pathway program provides academic, language and cultural support in order to succeed at a US university. Students are guaranteed progression to a graduate degree program through curriculum consisting of credit-earning courses. We provide full integration with domestic and international students on campus from highly trained university instructors and tutors while giving you academic support throughout the program.
DEGREE CREDIT BREAKDOWN
- 36 credit hour program
- 9 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 27 credit hours remaining toward degree
- Introduction to Graduate Study I
- Interpersonal Communication for International Students or Advanced English for Academic Purposes
- Graduate Communication in Disciplines I
- Microeconomics and Trade Policy
- Introduction to Graduate Study II
- Graduate Communication in Disciplines II*
- Macroeconomic Policy in the Global Economy
- Linguistics Capstone
*Graduate Communication in Disciplines II counts toward degree.
As a graduate of a graduate degree program in International Commerce and Policy at George Mason University, you might find work as a:
- Corporate planner
- Foreign service economics officer
- Global marketer
- Private international entrepreneur
This degree is based on our Arlington campus.