International Year Two in Built Environment
The International Year Two in Built Environment is equivalent to studying Year 2 of a Scottish undergraduate degree and allows you to enter directly into Year 3 of a relevant undergraduate programme Glasgow Caledonian University. This course was previously called the International Diploma in Built Environment.
Why apply for the International Year Two programme?
- university placement for all successful students
- a quality assured university programme with accreditation in the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
- full university status
- a campus based programme with access to all facilities at Glasgow Caledonian University's award winning, city centre campus
What is special about this programme?
The International Year Two offers you the opportunity to improve your language skills in preparation for undergraduate study, increase your academic theory for advanced entry to Year 3 of an undergraduate degree and develop the necessary study and research skills for undergraduate study.
You'll also benefit from:
- a conditional offer of a place on an undergraduate course at the Glasgow Caledonian University
- a highly supportive study environment to enable swift progression
- multiple start dates
- the highest levels of personal care and support
Who should apply for the International Year Two programme?
The programme is suitable for international students who have completed a recognised Foundation or International Certificate of Higher Education programme, or who are already in the first year of a relevant undergraduate degree but do not meet the requirements for direct entry to the Glasgow School of Engineering and Built Environment. Students with relevant A-levels or equivalent high school qualifications will also be considered.
This course is not available for UK or EU students.
Successful completion of the International Year Two leads to Diploma of Higher Education (SCQF Level 8) from Glasgow Caledonian University.