International Year Two in Business and Management
The International Year Two is equivalent to studying the second year of a Scottish undergraduate degree and allows you to enter directly into Year 3 of a relevant undergraduate programme at the Glasgow School for Business and Society. The programme was previously called International Diploma of Higher Education in Business and Management.
Why apply for the International Year Two programme?
- university placement for all successful students
- a quality assured university programme with accreditation in the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
- full university status
- a conditional offer of a place on an undergraduate course at the Glasgow School for Business and Society
There are three course options available:
- International Year Two (3 terms) - this is the standard option
- Extended International Year Two (4 terms) - this option features an additional term of English at the beginning for extra language support
- Extended International Year Two (5 terms) - this option features two additional terms of English at the beginning for extra language support
What is special about the programme?
The International Year Two programme offers you the opportunity to improve your language skills in preparation for undergraduate study, increase your academic theory for advanced entry to the third year of an undergraduate degree and develop the necessary study and research skills for undergraduate study.
You'll also benefit from:
- a campus-based programme with access to university facilities
- a highly supportive study environment to enable swift progression
- multiple start dates
- the highest levels of personal care and support
Who should apply for the International Year Two programme?
The programme is suitable for international students who have completed a recognised Foundation or Year One programme, or who are already in the first year of a relevant undergraduate degree but do not meet the requirements for direct entry to the Glasgow School for Business and Society. Students with relevant A-levels or equivalent high school qualifications will also be considered.
This course is not available for UK or EU students.
Successful completion of the International Year Two leads to Diploma of Higher Education (SCQF Level 8) from Glasgow Caledonian University.