Master's Degree with International Graduate Diploma
This two-year programme combines preparation for postgraduate study with a specialist Master's degree at Glasgow Caledonian University.
Why apply for the Master's Degree with International Graduate Diploma programme at INTO Glasgow Caledonian University?
- A single programme of study so you can apply for one visa for the duration of your studies.
- High contact hours and small class sizes for the first year of study.
- A university-validated programme.
- Study on campus from day one, with full access to university facilities.
There are two course options available:
- Master's Degree with International Graduate Diploma - this option is the Graduate Diploma programme and your chosen Master's degree, providing a seamless study plan that requires one CAS.
- Master's Degree with International Graduate Diploma and Pre-sessional English - this option includes an additional term of English tuition. It will help you to improve your English language level by up to 0.5 of an IELTS band.
What's special about this course?
This programme combines a Master's degree at Glasgow Caledonian University with a post-graduate preparation programme, designed exclusively for international students. As it is a single programme of study, you will be issued one CAS for the two year programme. This means you only need to apply for one visa to cover the duration of your studies.
Your first year of study will be the International Graduate Diploma. This ensures that you meet the English language and academic entry requirements for your Master's degree at Glasgow Caledonian University.
When you have successfully completed the first year of study, you'll begin your chosen Master's degree at Glasgow Caledonian University.
As well as a guaranteed offer from Glasgow Caledonian University for successful students and full access to all the university facilities, you'll benefit from:
- A quality-assured university programme.
- A single programme of study, meaning you can apply for one visa to cover the duration of your course.
- Full university status from your first day, with access to all the facilities on campus.
- High contact hours and small class sizes throughout your first year.
- The highest levels of pastoral care and support.
Who should apply for this programme?
This course is suitable for international students who do not meet the entry requirements to apply directly to Glasgow Caledonian University. The International Graduate Diploma will prepare you for your Master's degree by helping you to:
- Improve your English language level.
- Introduce you to your chosen subject in preparation for postgraduate-level study.
- Upgrade your qualifications if you've studied a 3-year Diploma in a relevant subject.
- Adjust to the UK education system, including referencing, academic writing and research.