Undergraduate Degree with International Year Two
This three-year programme combines an undergraduate degree at Glasgow Caledonian University with an International Year Two preparation programme. After successful completion of the International Year Two, you'll progress into the third year of a four-year degree at the University.
Why apply for the Undergraduate Degree with International Year Two programme at INTO Glasgow Caledonian University?
- A single programme of study, meaning you can apply for one visa for the full duration of your course.
- High contact hours and small class sizes throughout your first year of study.
- A university-validated programme.
- Study on campus with access to university facilities from your first day.
There are three course options available:
- Undergraduate Degree with International Year Two - a Year Two (equivalent to an International Diploma) leading to your chosen undergraduate degree, providing a seamless study plan that requires one CAS.
- Undergraduate Degree with International Year Two and Pre-sessional English - an International Year Two (equivalent to an International Diploma) and your chosen undergraduate degree, with an additional term of English tuition.
- Undergraduate Degree with International Year Two and Intensive Pre-sessional English - an International Year Two (equivalent to an International Diploma) and your chosen undergraduate degree, with an additional two terms of English tuition.
What's special about this course?
This programme allows you to study your full three year programme under one CAS, which means you won't need to apply for another visa to cover your degree programme study.
In the Year Two preparation programme, you'll study at the INTO Centre on campus. You'll develop your English language and study skills, as well as study a range of academic modules for your chosen degree. After this, you'll study your chosen undergraduate degree at Glasgow Caledonian University.
As well as a guaranteed offer from Glasgow Caledonian University for successful students and full access to all the university facilities you'll benefit from:
- a quality-assured university programme
- direct entry to year three of an undergraduate degree
- full university status
- high contact hours and small class sizes for your first year
- the highest levels of pastoral care and support
What if I need to improve my English level?
If you need to improve your English level by up to 0.5 of an IELTS band before you start your course, you can apply for the Pre-sessional English option. This will add a term (3 months) of extra English language tuition to your programme.