A flexible course designed to provide you with the English you need for life, work, socialising and travel.
Our teaching and support staff help you study English and experience British culture in the UK.
Year-round courses with flexible start dates and course lengths allow you to choose the best solution for you.
General English Intensive
Available in lengths of 2 to 23 weeks . Our standard General English course of 20 hours per week is divided into core language (10 hours per week) and either:
- Academic English (10 hours per week)
- Business English (10 hours per week)
In both cases, you'll be able to sit Cambridge examinations within the Centre towards the end of your course.
General English Year Abroad
Available in lengths of 24 to 48 weeks.
Why apply for this course?
- Improve your general English skills with focus on listening, speaking, vocabulary, reading, writing and grammar
- Start dates available every 2 weeks
- Flexible course lengths, from 2 to 48 weeks
- Experienced staff
- Opportunity to progress to a university preparation programme at INTO London
What is special about this course?
- Average class sizes of 10 students (maximum 16 students)
- Take advantage of the support, study resources and facilities available to structure your own programme of study outside the classroom
- Learn about British culture, values and behaviours
- You can also take part in a range of activities and excursions - the ideal way to practice your English language in real-life situations
You'll be tested on arrival and assigned to a class that matches your ability. Teachers will monitor your progress regularly giving you the opportunity to move up levels as you improve.
Other General English courses
General English Summer courses
Weekly start dates during the summer.
Tailor-made and group courses
We can offer courses for groups based around our established courses or according to your group's specific requirements. Please contact us for further information.