Scholarships for 2016-17
We have scholarships available for our academic pathway programmes starting in September 2016 and January 2017, they are valued between 20% to 50% of tuition fees.
The scholarships are available for the following courses:
- International Foundation in Business, Management and Law - up to 20% of the tuition fee
- International Foundation in Hospitality, Events and Tourism - up to 30% of the tuition fee
- International Foundation in Accounting and Finance - up to 20% of the tuition fee
- International Foundation in Science and Engineering - up to 50% of the tuition fee
- International Graduate Diploma in Business Administration - up to 20% of the tuition fee.
The above scholarships are awarded on academic merit and you’re required to complete a separate scholarship application form to apply.
For students who wish to apply for a non-academic merit related scholarship they can consider the below scholarships:
- International Foundation in Art, Design and Media portfolio assessment- up to 30% of the tuition fee
- Student Engagement Ambassador Scholarship - recipients of this
scholarship will get involved in social and marketing activity whilst in
centre and will need to complete a personal statement to show the
skills they possess for this role – up to 30% of the tuition fee.