Successful scholarship holders will be expected to:
- Successfully meet all remaining conditions for entry to their chosen course
- Maintain excellent attendance and complete all work during their course
To be considered for a scholarship, you'll need to:
- Apply for an eligible course
- Be offered a place
To apply for the scholarship you will need to:
Fill in the scholarship application form, and send with the documents below to [email protected]
- Letter of offer
- Latest academic transcript
- Evidence of English proficiency
- One page personal statement
All applications will be reviewed by a scholarship panel and successful applicants will be notified via the email address provided on the scholarship application.
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries awarded by INTO can't usually be combined. Students will be awarded the reduction that is most beneficial to them.