Graduate Pathway in Public Health
What are the progression requirements?
After successfully completing the Pathway program and any additional requirements, you can enter an OSU graduate program. This transition to university from an INTO program is called progression.
You must meet the following Oregon State University Pathway Progression criteria in order to progress:
What are my degree options after completing the INTO OSU Pathway?
The INTO OSU Graduate Pathway in Public Health is designed to provide a route to the Oregon State University degree program in Public Health.
How will an INTO OSU Pathway and an OSU degree program prepare me for success after my studies?
We contribute top talent to the job market-new engineers who have had entrepreneurial and commercialization experience during these years studying at OSU. These men and women graduate work-ready, prepared to contribute to the economy and impact the world.
The College of Public Health and Human Sciences research spans across several disciplines and is focused in these strategic areas:
- Optimal health through nutrition and physical activity
- Predictors and consequences of chronic diseases and the promotion of health behaviors
- Healthy developmental processes and transitions across the lifespan
- Health system reforms and health policy
- Impact of environmental and occupational hazards on human health