Graduate Diploma in Finance
For entry into master's degrees in Business Economics, Accounting, Finance, and Risk Management and Financial Regulation
Why apply for the Graduate Diploma programme?
- conditional university placement for all successful students
- full university status
- a quality-assured university programme
What is special about the programme?
The Graduate Diploma in Finance is a full-time academic programme that prepares you for direct entry to selected Master's courses at Queen's University Belfast. This programme will give you the opportunity to improve your language skills in preparation for postgraduate study, increase your knowledge of academic theory and improve your understanding of key academic subjects. It will also allow you to develop the necessary research skills for postgraduate study and gain an understanding of the UK education system.
You will also benefit from:
- a conditional offer of a place on a designated postgraduate degree at Queen's University Belfast
- a campus-based programme with access to university facilities
- active learning in your subject areas with guidance on appropriate study methods
- a highly supportive study environment
Who should apply for the Graduate Diploma programme?
The Graduate Diploma is suitable for international students who need an introduction to the study of a subject in preparation to study it at postgraduate level, or to upgrade qualifications if you have studied a 3 year Diploma in a relevant subject.
The Graduate Diploma is also ideal for those that would benefit from a period of English language study to enhance their language skills required for academic study or those that need to improve their language study skills within the context of their chosen subject.