International Year One in Management and Finance
Equivalent to the first year of a degree, for entry into the second year of degrees in Business, Finance and Economics at Queen's University Belfast
Why apply for the International Year One programme?
- university placement for all successful students
- full university status
- a quality-assured university programme
- a conditional offer of a place on the second year of a relevant undergraduate degree at Queen's University Belfast
There are three course options:
- International Year One (3 terms) - this is the standard option
- Extended International Year One (4 terms) - this option features an additional term of English at the beginning for extra language support
- Extended International Year One (5 terms) - this option features two additional terms of English at the beginning for extra language support, with lower English language entry requirements
What is special about the programme?
The International Year One is a full-time academic programme that offers you the opportunity to improve your language skills and develop your study and research skills in preparation for undergraduate study. The International Year One is designed to increase your knowledge of academic theory, enabling you to enter directly into year two of an undergraduate degree.
You will also benefit from:
- a campus-based programme with access to university facilities
- professional support and guidance with university applications
- the highest levels of personal care and support
Who should apply for the International Year One programme?
The International Year One is suitable for international students who have completed A-levels or a recognised International Foundation programme, or who are already in the first year of a relevant undergraduate degree in their home country, but do not meet the academic or English language requirements for direct entry to Queen's University Belfast.