International Graduate Diploma in Business
Prepare for your master's degree in business management, marketing and Human Resource Management at UEA.
You will develop your study skills, subject knowledge and English language in preparation for postgraduate study.
Why apply for the International Graduate Diploma programme?
- An offer of a place on a designated postgraduate programme at UEA (subject to meeting the specified entry requirements).
- Full university status on a quality-assured, UEA-validated programme.
- High contact hours and small class sizes.
We also offer the International Graduate Diploma in Business with Pre-sessional English course which combines the International Graduate Diploma with one term of English on a single CAS.
What is special about the programme?
The International Graduate Diploma combines intensive academic study, English language, and study skills development. It offers:
- world-class facilities in a campus-based environment
- intensive English tuition and regular assessment to monitor your progress
- the highest levels of pastoral support and care
You will receive guidance on personal and academic issues, including the next steps in your studies and career. We also have an International Progression team who will help with your application to the University of East Anglia.
Who should apply for the International Graduate Diploma programme?
The International Graduate Diploma is suitable for international students who need an introduction to the study of a subject in preparation to study it at postgraduate level, or to upgrade qualifications if you have studied a 3 year diploma in a relevant subject.
The International Graduate Diploma is also suitable for those that want to increase or update their subject knowledge or those that need to improve their English language study skills within the context of their chosen subject.