Whenever you feel like you need a helping hand, the INTO Centre provides a range of support services.
You’ll find support at every stage of your journey, from making the decision about which programme to choose to an airport pick-up service when you arrive in the UK and a 24-hour emergency telephone number. INTO University of Exeter achieved 91% student satisfaction for their support (INTO Exit Survey 2015).
Some of the services include:
- 24-hour emergency telephone number
- Orientation programme on student life in Exeter
- Airport pickup service
- Language advisers to help students with a low level of English communicate
- Residential assistants within the student residences
- Visa and immigration support
- Support for students with disabilities
Remember, there will be residential assistants within the student residences to help answer any questions you may have and you can also take part in an orientation programme to help you settle in to student life in Exeter.