Graduate Diploma in Management
A pre-master's programme enhancing your knowledge in modern business management and finance.
You will develop your study skills, English language and subject knowledge in preparation for your chosen Master's degree.
Why apply for the Graduate Diploma programme?
- university placement for all successful students
- a campus based programme with access to university facilities
- a highly supportive study environment
What is special about the programme?
The Graduate Diploma in Management is a full-time academic programme, preparing you for postgraduate study in management and marketing. You will improve your language skills, increase your knowledge in academic subjects and develop the necessary study and research skills for postgraduate study. You will also gain an understanding of the UK education system before entering as a postgraduate.
As well as full access to all the university facilities you'll benefit from:
- a quality-assured university programme
- full university status
- a conditional offer of a place on a designated postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter
- active learning in your subject areas with guidance on appropriate study methods
- a flexible programme offering the opportunity to change to our Graduate Diploma in Finance - find out more
You'll receive support from your tutor on personal and academic issues, including advice on your studies. The International Liaison Office will help with your application to the University of Exeter.
Who should apply for the Graduate Diploma programme?
The Graduate Diploma is suitable for international students who need an introduction to the study of a subject in preparation to study it at postgraduate level, or to upgrade qualifications if you have studied a 3 year Diploma in a relevant subject. The Graduate Diploma is also suitable for those that want to increase or update their subject knowledge or those that need to improve their English language study skills within the context of their chosen subject.