International Year One in Management and Business Economics
Academic preparation for direct entry to year two of an undergraduate degree in subjects such as business, economics and marketing.
Why apply for the International Year One programme?
- university placement for all successful students
- a campus based programme with access to university facilities
- flexible start dates
What is special about the programme?
The International Year One programme is equivalent to studying Year 1 of a UK undergraduate degree, and you will be awarded a Certificate of Higher Education on satisfactory completion. It is a quality-assured pathway to degrees in business, accounting and economics-related subjects.
As well as full access to all the university facilities you'll benefit from:
- a quality assured university programme
- full university status
- a conditional offer of a place on the second year of a relevant undergraduate degree at the University of Exeter
- professional support and guidance with university applications
- a highly supportive study environment to enable swift progression
You'll receive support from your tutor on personal and academic issues, including advice on your studies. The International Liaison Office will help with your application to the University of Exeter and arrange visits to your academic college, so that you can learn more about your chosen degree programme.
Who should apply for the International Year One programme?
The International Year One is suitable for international students who have completed A-levels or equivalent, or who are already in the first year of a relevant undergraduate degree in their home country, but do not meet the academic or English language requirements for direct entry to the University of Exeter.