Where it all begins
The INTO Centre is your base of operations. It’s where most of your classes will take place. Need a quiet place to do some independent study? Or working on a group project? Come to the INTO Centre and use one of the dedicated study spaces.
Set in a castle beside the loch on campus, you’ll have no trouble finding the Centre. And as you’ll have everything at your fingertips, you’ll get used to the layout in no time.
New for September 2017
The brand new INTO Study Centre is opening for September 2017.
- Welcome Desk – open Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
- Lecture theatre – a large, multipurpose room where you will have lecture-style classes.
- Teaching rooms – 10 teaching rooms, all equipped with interactive electronic screens.
- Social spaces – plenty of spaces around the Centre where you can relax and hang out with friends.
- Learning Resource Centre (LRC) – access study support materials, such as books, journals and newspapers, as well as computers and printing facilities.
- INTO Café and Restaurant – serving a variety of refreshments with international students in mind.