INTO Stirling student studying in her bedroom

Accommodation at Stirling

Live as part of the community

While you are studying at INTO University of Stirling you can choose to live alongside other university students in halls of residence on campus. This integrated community is a vibrant and stimulating environment in which to live and learn together.

On-campus university accommodation

Andrew Stewart Hall is located on the west side of the campus. It has 204 bedrooms across seven levels in a "hall" format with long and short corridors of bedrooms and 22 kitchens. 

Most of the rooms are en-suite single study bedrooms, but there are some rooms with separate private or shared facilities. 


All rooms are furnished and include free wireless internet access. Other facilities include:

  • Private bedroom
  • Private en-suite bathroom (a few rooms have a separate private bathroom or a shower and toilet shared between two students)
  • Shared kitchen with cooker, fridge and microwave
  • Individual storage cupboard in the shared kitchen
  • Communal TV lounge, games room and reception

24/7 support

Reception staff within the accommodation are available for all issues relating to your residence. In case of emergency you can speak to the reception staff as your first point of contact, or use the INTO emergency telephone number for immediate attention.


International Foundation, International Diploma and Graduate Diploma programmes

Start date Cost
June start 2016 (4 term)* £7,487
September 2016 start (3 terms) £4,917
September 2016 start (4 term)* £7,152
January 2017 start (3 terms) £4,917

* Not available for Graduate Diploma

English for University Study programme

Start date Cost
September start (1 term) £1,788
January start (1 term) £1,639
April start (1 term) £1,490

Weekly accommodation prices

Start date Cost
Prices until Fri 23 September 2016 £141 per week
Prices from Sat 24 September 2016 £149 per week

Accommodation notes

Please note that accommodation availability and prices are subject to change.

The prices for residential accommodation cover tuition periods only. If your course or study plan spans a vacation period, the accommodation must be paid for during the vacation period as well. Please see the terms and conditions for information regarding the availability of residential accommodation over the Christmas period for under-18 students.