Develop your English language skills for work, leisure, travel or general interest. Year-round courses with flexible start dates and course lengths allow you to choose the best solution for you.
General English Intensive
Available in lengths of 2 to 23 weeks covering listening, speaking, vocabulary, reading, writing and grammar as well as special topics.
General English Year Abroad
Available in lengths of 24 to 48 weeks. An ideal way make real progress, develop your English skills and prepare for examinations such as Cambridge PET, First (FCE) and IELTS.
Why apply for this course?
- Various start dates and course lengths
- Accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English in the UK
- Experienced staff will guide you through your studies to help you communicate effectively
- INTO Gloucestershire is a Centre for Cambridge English Language Assessment
What is special about this course?
- INTO Gloucester is the only centre that can accept beginners
- Average class sizes of 10 students
- High levels of personal attention and support from experienced staff
- Take advantage of study resources and facilities available to structure your own programme of study outside the classroom
- Learn about British culture
- Use English in real-life situations by taking part in a range of activities and excursions (additional cost)
You'll be tested on arrival and assigned to a class that matches your ability. Teachers will monitor your progress regularly giving you the opportunity to move up levels as you improve.
If needed, free extra English classes are available at INTO Gloucestershire.
Other General English courses
Tailor-made and group courses
We can offer courses for groups based around our established courses or according to your group's specific requirements. Please contact us for further information.
Teaching English as a Foreign Language
We also run courses in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), including the Cambridge CELTA (face-to-face and online). For more information please contact us.