The application process to study abroad with INTO is simple. Here's how it works...
Your application in 7 easy steps
1. Fill in your online application form with your chosen course and university.
2. You'll receive a confirmation email to let you know that we've received your application and information on providing the documents we'll need to assess your application.
3. Set up your My Account to send us your documents. This is your student account that allows you to securely and easily submit your documents to us.
4. Once you've submitted your documents, you'll receive a reply from one of our enrollment services team within 2 working days. If any additional documents are required, this is when you will be asked to supply them.
5. You'll receive an offer letter, with information on tuition fees and accommodation deposit.
6. Once you have paid your fees and met any offer conditions, we'll send you the documents you need to apply for your visa.
7. Apply for a visa. If you have any questions about your visa, please get in touch - our support team are happy to help!
Ready to apply?
Let's get started!
Didn't get the grades to apply directly to university? Need a bit of support adjusting to the UK or US education system? Don't worry, we can help! An undergraduate or postgraduate pathway program can be the perfect route to a degree.
The grades you need will vary depending on the university you choose and the type of degree you want to study. Individual course entry requirements are listed on every course page, but the typical grades for entry can be found below:
Not sure you have the right qualifications to study? Chat to one of our friendly team of advisors to discover your options.Send us a message
English language requirements
As well as academic entry requirements, each course will also have a required level of English. Your chosen degree (or pathway program)'s English language requirement will vary depending on the subject, university and course length.
As a rough guide, you'll need a minimum of IELTS 4.0 or equivalent to study a Foundation program in one of our UK Centres and a minimum of IELTS 5.0 or equivalent to study in one of our US Centres.Find an English language course
Most of our UK Centres can still accept students up until the course begins. In the US, you'll need to confirm your place 6 weeks before the start date to ensure you don't miss any classes. You'll also need to get a visa, and this can take several weeks depending on where you live and whether you are applying to the UK or US.