One of the UK's friendliest cities
Looking for a friendly city to study in? Newcastle will welcome you with open arms. It's vibrant, energetic and full of character, and well known for being one of the UK's friendliest cities.
It's one of the most popular student cities, so you'll be part of a strong community. The city has great nightlife and shopping, along with iconic landmarks such as the Angel of the North and the Tyne bridge.Find a course in Newcastle
What makes Newcastle unique?
- Cosmopolitan city with a bustling atmosphere and friendly locals
- Mix of industrial heritage, Georgian architecture and modern touches
- Fantastic nightlife with a wide range of bars and clubs to enjoy
- A rich arts scene with countless museums, galleries, theatre and live music
- Compact city centre that’s easy to navigate