Graduate Pathway in Extension Education (M.EXT.ED)
INTO CSU’s Graduate Pathway program in Extension Education will prepare you to enter the second year of a master’s degree program at Colorado State University.
Upon successful completion of the Graduate Pathway program and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next semester of graduate study at Colorado State University. This transition from an INTO Graduate Pathway program to a university degree program is called progression.
Degree Program Components
2-Semester: 37 credit hour degree program 13 credit hours apply from Pathway 24 credit hours remaining toward degree
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.
Your course options
View detailed course content by selecting one of the options below: