Graduate Pathway in Design and Merchandising
A Pathway program provides academic, language and cultural support in order to succeed at a US university. Students are guaranteed progression to a graduate degree program after completion of a Pathway program. We provide full integration with domestic and international students on campus from highly trained university instructors and tutors while giving you academic support throughout your program. The degree will help students advance their career by teaching them how to apply statistical procedures to industries such as high-tech, medical and pharmaceutical and others.
Flexible study plans if you can't travel overseas
We are accepting applications for all of our face-to-face courses for August/September 2020. If you are unable to travel to start one of our face-to-face courses, you have the opportunity to start your studies online and later transfer to study at your chosen campus when face-to-face teaching resumes.
Our Triple Promise ensures that you can apply and confirm with confidence, giving you the flexibility to decide how and when you'll take the next step towards your studies:
- choose an equivalent course online with the same progression options
- defer the start date of your course to a more suitable time at no extra cost
- receive a refund on any pre-payments in line with our Terms and Conditions
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.