International Year One in Life Sciences Pre-Health Professions
International Year One in Life Sciences Pre-Health Professions will prepare you to enter your next semester of a bachelor’s degree program at Colorado State University.
Upon successful completion of International Year One and meeting university requirements for undergraduate admission, you may enter your next semester of undergraduate study at Colorado State University. This transition from an INTO International Year One program to a university degree program is called progression.
Want to study in the US in January 2021? With our flexible program options, you can choose to study online or on-campus.
No matter where and how you study, you can count on us, we made sure that our international students’ resources and services are available to you:
- Guided onboarding experience: international student orientation, complimentary airport pick-up (on-campus students) and welcome packages (digital for online students).
- Comprehensive academic support: access to university resources, one-on-one appointments with faculty and parents help line and progress reports.
- Focus on health and wellbeing, access to health and counselling services from the university (on-campus students) and exciting virtual activities to allow you to connect with other students.
- Safe studying and living (on-campus students): Large class sessions moved online. Small class sessions, housing and dining and other campus services modified to allow for social distancing.
- Begin earning credits toward your degree even if you don’t meet the academic and English requirements for direct entry.
- Receive additional support to move you successfully through your first year at a US university.
- Graduate in the same amount of time as domestic students.
- Smaller class sizes allow you to spend more time with your teachers.
- Develop the knowledge and skills for your degree through your chosen program.
- Start taking classes in your major while progressing through the IYO program.
Your course options
View detailed course content by selecting one of the options below: