Graduate Bridge Pathway Program
Similar to "Top-Up" programs, INTO Mason's Bridge Pathway Program provides a supplemental year of advanced graduate preparation for students with select international bachelor's degrees equivalent to three years or 90 credits.
This two-semester Pathway includes:
- Graduate coursework required for the specific degree programs
- General education classes
- Graduate transition preparation
- English writing development
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Graduate in the same amount of time as domestic students.