Graduate Pathway in Human Resource Management
An INTO Hofstra Graduate Pathway program in Human Resource Management will prepare you to enter your next semester of a master’s degree program at Hofstra University.
Upon successful completion of the Pathway program and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next semester of graduate study at Hofstra University. This transition from an INTO Hofstra program to a university degree program is called progression.
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.
Your course options
View detailed course content by selecting one of the options below: