Welcome to Marshall University
Want to live in one of America's Best Communities while earning your degree from a top university? See why international students from more than 60 countries choose to live and learn at Marshall University.
- Named A Best Business School (The Princeton Review 2019).
- #1 University in West Virginia (Best College Reviews 2018).
- #14 Top Public Schools, Regional Universities, South (U.S. News & World Report 2018).
- #9 Best Bachelor’s Degrees in Business Economics (Best College Reviews 2018).
- Master's Level Research University (Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching).
Your INTO Center
As a student studying in the INTO Marshall Center, you'll have all the benefits and experiences of campus life at an American university. Plus the added bonus of INTO Marshall services designed just for you.Explore the INTO center
Life In Huntington
Huntington, West Virginia is a picturesque town on the banks of the Ohio River. Known as a historic and bustling city of commerce and heavy industry, the city is the largest in the state and has one of the busiest ports in the US. Enjoy beautiful weather and plenty of indoor and outdoor events all year long in this metropolitan city.Explore the city
At INTO Marshall University, you will join a supportive community committed to helping you integrate easily into American university life. Since August 2013, students who come to INTO Marshall have been successfully furthering their educations and progressing to the university.Explore your accommodation