An education for life
INTO Newcastle University sits right at the heart of the campus. You’ll feel part of this bustling, thriving university scene straight away, as you learn in its fantastic modern facilities.
You’ll experience university-style teaching with lectures, tutorials and supported private study. Our friendly support team are close by, so you can be sure of a simple, relaxed and inspiring first year.More about the INTO Centre
The University offers a great range of learning facilities, from resources to study areas
The campus is the perfect mix of historic and modern - a great place to learn
Everything you need to succeed, you'll find right here on-site at the University
Maintaining a tradition of excellence
As one of the consistently top-ranked universities in the UK, Newcastle has a reputation for academic excellence, world-leading research and graduate employability.
You’ll be joining an international network of 200,000 graduates in more than 200 countries, so you’ll be sure to make lasting global connections. The university offers a number of options to enhance your studies including:
- Diverse disciplines, with 25 subjects in the UK top 20 (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018)
- Year in industry options for many degrees
- Free access to language learning facilities
- Partnerships with over 400 global institutions
- Award-winning career support with the NCL+ initiative