Why study a degree at the Newcastle University Business School?
With world-leading research, globally recognised graduates and inspiring educators, Newcastle University Business School is driving change in the world of Business.
- A choice of specialisms including International Business Management, Marketing and Shipping and Logistics.
- Degrees accredited by three key professional bodies: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. Only a handful of elite Business Schools can boast triple-crown accreditation.
- Placements available to more than 100 students at the School each year, with companies such as Nissan, Ernst & Young, Disney and L’Oreal.
- Specialist facilities include a dedicated Event Suite with panoramic views of Newcastle, industry-standard Bloomberg terminals and professional-style meeting spaces.
- Located at the entrance of the Newcastle ‘Helix’ – a £350 million development bringing together academia, communities, business and industry.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.