Graduate Pathway in Biological and Ecological Engineering
An INTO OSU Graduate Pathway program in Biological and Ecological Engineering will prepare you to enter your next term of a master’s degree program at Oregon State University.
Upon successful completion of the Pathway program and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next semester of graduate study at Oregon State University. This transition from an INTO OSU program to a university degree program is called progression.
Degree program components 45 credit hour program 15 credit hours apply from Pathway 30 credit hours remaining toward degree
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Graduate in the same amount of time as domestic students.