Accommodation at INTO Suffolk University
Whether you want to live on-campus to be closer to classes or off-campus in one of Boston's exciting neighborhoods, Suffolk can help you find the perfect housing for you.
Student Residences at Suffolk
Students living on campus benefit from a safe, supportive and inclusive community that strives to develop educated and engaged citizens of a global society. With Boston as our campus, students get the chance to interact with some of the world's top industry leaders just steps outside of your dorm room.
Suffolk students can take advantage of living on campus in the conveniently-located residence halls. Step outside your room and you’ll find all the city has to offer. You’ll be near your classrooms, the library, restaurants, shops and so much more.
About this room
INTO Suffolk University provides a unique off-campus housing option for international students. Conveniently located in the nearby Fenway neighborhood, this apartment complex is a good option for students who are new to Boston and want off-campus housing without the hassle of searching. With fully-furnished double and single rooms, it is located only a 15-minute subway ride from Suffolk University.
Items that come in your apartment:
- Twin bed and mattress
- Bed linens, including sheet set, pillow and comforter
- Bath towels, including large towel, hand towel and wash cloth
- Desk, desk chair, closet, blinds
Off-campus apartment features:
- Cable TV, internet, all utilities, coin-op laundry
- Apartments cleaned every two weeks
- All apartments include a fully-equipped kitchen
- Alcohol- and smoke-free buildings
Pricing for the 2019-2020 academic year:
- To reserve housing, students will need to pay a deposit of $2,000.
- Upon arrival, students will pay a $200 refundable security deposit in cash
- All move-in fees are non-refundable
- Short-term and long-term leases possible - minimum stay is one semester
Fall: August 2019-December 2019
- Double: $6,100
- Single: $9,045
Spring: January 2020–May 2020
- Double: $5,420
- Single: $8,055
If you want to find housing on your own, you can use the Off-Campus Housing Office (OCHO)
Simply select your preferred accommodation option as part of the INTO application process.