Faith societies and places of worship
You can join one of the many religions societies organised through the Students' Union. Large Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist and Bahá'í societies all hold regular events and meetings.
The University provides places of worship for most faiths. You can access two prayer rooms for Muslim students, and there are two chaplaincy centres for the major Christian faiths. St. Peter's House Chaplaincy is supported by the Anglican, Baptist, Methodist and United Reformed churches, while Avila House and Holy Name Church provide a Roman Catholic chaplaincy.
- Enjoy a range of fantastic facilities at The University of Manchester
- A central city campus gives you access to everything you'll need
- Get involved in over 45 Athletic Union sports clubs
- The Alan Gilbert Learning Commons is an ultra-modern space hosting student-centred services
- Expert careers and employability resources and advice