Eating on campus
You’ll eat in INTO's fantastic restaurant, conveniently located in the INTO Centre. Here, we cook fresh local produce to meet all tastes. The restaurant caters for a range of dietary requirements, including vegetarian and halal options at every meal. The menu changes weekly, but some delicious meals we regularly serve include:
- spiced butternut squash soup
- red Thai chicken curry (halal)
- beef and root vegetable casserole
- lamb kofta balls coated in a rich tomato sauce
- vegetable frittata
- egg fried rice
- sweet chilli vegetables noodles
- fresh fruit and mixed salads
The restaurant is open seven days a week, 365 days of the year. Hot meals are served three times a day, with tea, coffee, and snacks available all day. If you sign up to our great value meal plan, you'll receive two meals here each each day.
If you fancy a change of scenery, UEA has several eateries on the campus for you to enjoy, serving everything from pastries and paninis to international dishes.