- UEA is rated 2nd in the UK for student satisfaction
- High-quality accommodation will make it easy for you to live and learn abroad
- The largest indoor university sports centre in the UK
- The SCVA is one of the most prominent university art galleries in Britain
- UEA guarantees a place in halls of residence for your first year
Whatever you need - just minutes away
The UEA campus is home to everything you need. There's a bank, a Post Office, a bookshop, a medical centre, IT facilities, and a host of other world-class facilities - all just minutes away.
The on-campus multifaith centre is a spiritual meeting place that's open to everyone. You'll have easy access to a comfortable common room, large worship room for groups to pray, worship or meditate together, and a quiet room for individual reflection.
And for leisure time? Explore over 200 hectares of beautiful parkland campus, including:
- the £30 million Sportspark - the largest indoor university sports centre in the UK
- the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts - one of the most prominent university art galleries in Britain
- the LCR - the University's on-campus music venue that hosts over 60 gigs each year
- the Student Union - which supports over 60 sports clubs and 160 student societies
Your new home with INTO
We know that high-quality accommodation makes it easier for international students to live and learn abroad.
INTO's fantastic, purpose-built student residence is situated in the heart of the UEA campus. It's linked directly to your Study Centre, so it's only a few minutes walk from your bedroom to class.
If you're looking for a more authentic British experience, we have a network of trusted homestay hosts. You'll experience British life and culture first-hand, and improve your English in a comfortable environment.
When you progress to UEA, you'll also be guaranteed accommodation in the university halls of residence for your first year of undergraduate or postgraduate study.