Why study Science at the University of East Anglia?
UEA’s Faculty of Science contains six schools of study that each have excellent successes in teaching and research. Whether you’re interested in biological sciences, health sciences or environmental sciences, there is a degree for you.
- Conduct research projects with world-leading scientists, accessing some of the best facilities in the country such as the Biomedical Research Centre, the Bob Champion Building, the Earlham Institute and the Quadram Institute.
- Facilities include a mock pharmacy dispensary, interactive Norwich Electronic Assistive Technology (NEAT) Centre and new £31 million Building for Science and Engineering that is designed for the next generation of scientists.
- Gain valuable work experience with placements for health and pharmacy students.
- Cutting-edge research informs teaching by academics and hospital consultants from the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
- Flexible programme of study with many different module choices to cater to your career interests.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.