Welcome to University of Exeter
Looking for a highly ranked university in a small, friendly city? The University of Exeter is for you! Join the 7,800+ INTO graduates who have progressed to study here.
- 12th in the UK and 1st in South West England (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019).
- Top 150 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019).
- 98% of research is rated as being of ‘international quality' (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- 26 subjects in the UK top 10 (The Complete University Guide 2019).
- 5-star excellence for teaching, research, employability, internationalisation, facilities, innovation and inclusiveness (QS World University Rankings 2018).
Your INTO Centre
In the heart of the University of Exeter's Streatham campus, you’ll find the INTO Centre. This welcoming study space is designed to make sure you're university-ready, thanks to dedicated staff and excellent facilities. Everything you need is right here!Explore the INTO centre
Life In Exeter
The University of Exeter is situated in the historic, yet contemporary, city of Exeter in Devon, UK. With the River Exe flowing right through the city centre, this incredibly beautiful riverside city is as peaceful as it is energetic – ideal for student life.
Exeter gives you gorgeous, natural scenery on your doorstep, but also provides student essentials like big-brand shops, the hottest restaurants, cool bars and live events. On that basis, it’s no wonder that the University of Exeter is ranked 3rd in the Russell Group for overall student satisfaction! (The National Student Survey 2018)
What's more, it's one of the top 10 safest cities in England and Wales (The Complete University Guide – 'How Safe is Your City?' 2017).Explore the city
Dedicated support while you study
Worried about studying in the UK? There’s no need to be! Our dedicated teams are on-hand every step of the way. From helping you set up a bank account and renewing your visa, to support with your university applications, you name it – we can help!How we'll support you
We understand that where you live plays an important part in your study abroad experience. You can either live on-campus in our INTO residence or immerse yourself in the UK culture by staying with a local homestay. Whichever you choose, we'll help you settle in and make sure you feel right at home.Explore your accommodation