Welcome to University of Exeter
Looking for a highly ranked university in a small, friendly city? The University of Exeter is for you! Join one of the 2,500 INTO graduates who have progressed to study here.
- Top 10 university in the UK (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017).
- TEF Gold for teaching quality (Teaching Excellence Framework 2017).
- 98% of research rated as being of ‘international quality' (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- Global Chums mentor scheme to help you settle in and make friends.
- 900+ employment-focused events a year, from employer presentations to careers fairs.
Your INTO Centre
In heart of the University's Streatham Campus you’ll find the impressive INTO Centre. A welcoming study space to make sure you are university-ready, thanks to dedicated staff members and excellent facilities. Everything you need is right here!Explore the INTO centre
Life In Exeter
Exeter is a fantastic student city. Not only will you find beautiful natural scenery on your doorstep, but also student essentials like great shops, restaurants, bars and live events throughout the year. So you'll never be bored!Explore the city
Dedicated support while you study
Worried about studying in the UK? There’s no need to be! Our dedicated teams are on-hand every step of the way. From helping you set up a bank account and renewing your visa, to support with your university applications. You name it, we can help!How we'll support you
We understand that where you live plays an important part in your study abroad experience. You can either live on-campus in our INTO residence or immerse yourself in the UK culture by staying with a local homestay. Whichever you choose, we'll help you settle in and make sure you feel right at home.Explore your accommodation