Welcome to University of Exeter
Looking for a highly ranked university in a small, friendly city? The University of Exeter is for you! Join the 7,800+ INTO graduates who have progressed to study here.
- 12th in the UK and 1st in South West England (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019).
- Top 150 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019).
- 98% of research is rated as being of ‘international quality' (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- 26 subjects in the UK top 10 (The Complete University Guide 2019).
- 5-star excellence for teaching, research, employability, internationalisation, facilities, innovation and inclusiveness (QS World University Rankings 2018).
Your INTO Centre
In the heart of the University of Exeter's Streatham campus, you’ll find the INTO Centre. This welcoming study space is designed to make sure you're university-ready, thanks to dedicated staff and excellent facilities. Everything you need is right here!Explore the INTO centre
Life In Exeter
Exeter is a fantastic student city. Not only will you find beautiful natural scenery on your doorstep, but also student essentials like great shops, restaurants, bars and live events throughout the year. So you'll never be bored!Explore the city
Dedicated support while you study
Worried about studying in the UK? There’s no need to be! Our dedicated teams are on-hand every step of the way. From helping you set up a bank account and renewing your visa, to support with your university applications, you name it – we can help!How we'll support you
We understand that where you live plays an important part in your study abroad experience. You can either live on-campus in our INTO residence or immerse yourself in the UK culture by staying with a local homestay. Whichever you choose, we'll help you settle in and make sure you feel right at home.Explore your accommodation