Live in a historic city
Looking to study in city with a rich history, culture and beautiful scenery? Exeter is for you. It's in the heart of the West Country, a friendly and inviting part of England. Alongside its ancient landmarks, it still has a modern feel, thanks to a large student population.
Exeter is a peaceful, scenic city, surrounded by stunning countryside and coastal views. There’s always plenty to do with good shopping, bars, restaurants, theatres and outdoor activities.Find a course in Exeter
What makes Exeter unique?
- Voted the best UK city for quality of life (Arcadis Investigating Britain: Cities Built for the Future 2018).
- A city with unique historical landmarks and Gothic architecture.
- Great for outdoor sports as it's close to the countryside.
- Diverse cultural events including live music, theatre and arts.
- Easy access to Exmouth Beach, North Devon and Cornwall for surfing.