This course provides the fastest and most effective route towards reaching your required English language level. It's specially designed to meet your individual learning needs, with five tailored study levels to ensure you gain the language fluency and academic skills you need to succeed. You can also find out more about this course on our summary flyer.
- As a highly engaged and hard-working student, you can expect to make rapid progress of up to one IELTS point per term through this intensive course. INTO students completing a term of Academic English in December 2017 made on average 0.8 of an IELTS band progress.
- Study 30 learning hours, with 25 hours face-to-face contact, and 5 hours of teacher-supported online language development.
- Developed in partnership with Cambridge Assessment, tailored online assessment enables your progress to be accurately monitored.
- Benefit from interactive lessons and small class sizes.
- Gain access to our online academic preparation course, INTO Get Ready for English, once you confirm your place.
- develop your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills, and learn to communicate effectively in English
- grow your vocabulary through discussion on current affairs
- study real-world subjects to make learning come alive
- learn to express your opinions and challenge the ideas of others
- learn how to give presentations and write academic essays
- access dedicated teaching and online resources through the MyINTO platform to support your learning and prepare you for your exams