Teachers invested in you
Our teachers are focused on your success. INTO has over 10 years’ experience helping students just like you to meet your goals. You’ll be taught by teachers who have experience teaching international students. They understand your needs.
Worried about learning in English? Don’t be. We’ll help you adapt to the learning style in the UK. You’ll be supported throughout every step of your journey. The classes will be small, with a maximum of 16 students in each English class. You’ll have plenty of contact time with your teachers, and they’ll give you regular feedback to help you improve and be the best you can be.
You’ll get experience of university-style teaching in the UK during your classes. You’ll know exactly what to expect when you start your degree. With our support, you’ll learn how to write academically and cite your references. And you’ll get plenty of practice doing presentations and independent research.
Excited? Nervous? We understand it’s a big step. Our friendly teaching staff will help you get to exactly where you need to be. And, by the time you’ve finished your programme, you’ll have developed all the skills necessary to succeed at university. You’ll be ready for anything.
At the beginning of your course you will be told who your Personal Tutor is, and you will meet them in your first week.
Your Personal Tutor will:
- meet with you for tutorials throughout the year
- help you to settle into the academic community
- communicate your academic progress and provide you with guidance
- be available to meet during set office/tutorial hours or by appointment
- refer you to appropriate sources of academic and/or welfare support when required
Language and other support
There is a Chinese Language Support Officer (CLSO) who is dedicated to providing language support to Chinese students.
Other support on offer includes:
- extra one-to-one and small group academic lessons
- revision sessions
- one-to-one teaching (at an additional cost)