Where it all begins
The INTO Centre is your base of operations – it’s where most of your classes will take place. Need a quiet place to do some independent study or to work on a group project? Come to the INTO Centre and use one of the dedicated study spaces.
This modern teaching facility opened in September 2017 and has facilities that include:
- Welcome Desk – open Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
- Lecture theatre – a large, multipurpose room where you will have lecture-style classes.
- Teaching rooms – 10 teaching rooms, all equipped with interactive electronic screens.
- Social spaces – plenty of spaces around the Centre where you can relax and hang out with friends.
- Learning Resource Centre (LRC) – access study support materials, such as books, journals and newspapers, as well as computers and printing facilities.
- INTO Café and Restaurant – serving a variety of refreshments with international students in mind.