Supporting you if you need to quarantine
We understand the issues quarantine can present, so we’re here to help. If you need to quarantine in a government-managed hotel when you arrive in the UK, we'll support you with up to £1,500 credit or refund.
Terms and conditions apply, please see below.
Travelling to the UK from a red list country
You can enter the UK if you’re travelling from a red list country and you have a Student (or Tier 4) visa – this is because you have residence rights in the UK while you’re studying.
There are extra measures you must follow if you’re arriving from a red list country. These include taking COVID-19 tests before and after your arrival, and quarantining in a government-managed hotel for 10 days on arrival. You must follow these rules even if you’ve been fully vaccinated.
We encourage students who must undertake Managed Quarantine to arrive two weeks ahead of their start date to complete this quarantine. However, if you are not able to complete your Managed Quarantine ahead of course-start date and there is an overlap in your Managed Quarantine and the published start date of the program, you wouldn't be charged for INTO-managed accommodation for any overlap up to a maximum of two weeks from the course start date. Those using a Third Party accommodation provider will be bound by the provider's Terms and Conditions.
Latest Government information
The latest information on booking a UK Government approved hotel, if you are travelling from or through a red list country, can be found here.
- For students studying on pathway programs (2 terms or more), Extended pathway programs, AE + Pathway Study Plans and A-Level programs.
- For students arriving in the UK from a country categorised as a 'Red list Country' as at the date of travel and who are required to quarantine in a government-approved hotel upon arrival into the UK
- Students will be required to provide evidence of payment made to a UK government-approved managed quarantine hotel scheme in order to receive a credit/refund.
- Students must have arrived and fully enrolled to be eligible.
- For courses commencing in January 2022.
- This financial support contribution can be combined with any existing INTO Scholarship you may already be in receipt of
Supporting you every step of the way
Our support doesn’t stop there. We care about your wellbeing, so if you have any questions, our student support teams are available to help remotely.
If you join us this September, you'll also benefit from:
Same quality program, same expert teachers, same guaranteed progression
Meeting new people from all over the world and becoming part of an international student community
An accessible Orientation program with both virtual and on-campus events
24/7 support services via the Virtual Help Desk and in-person, and an emergency telephone helpline