INTO University Partnerships – Coronavirus (COVID-19) and online programs update for students and parents
A message from John Latham, CEO, INTO University Partnerships
INTO holds dear our strong relationships with our partners across the world, on behalf of the whole company, our thoughts are with all those who have been affected in any way by global Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
During these challenging times, our focus is on every students’ health and wellbeing. At INTO, we are committed to helping find the right solution for our students – to keep them on track for academic success. If you are unable to travel to our Centers in the UK and US, our Triple Promise and online study options will allow you to choose how and when you start your studies with us. Before continuing your studies at our Centers, once you have obtained your visa and are able to travel. Find out more about our online study options.
The COVID-19 situation is ever-changing and we are committed to ensuring we keep everyone as updated as possible.
If you have any questions not answered below, please get in contact with your Education Counselor.
- All Centers in the UK and US have transitioned to virtual learning for current students.
- Courses from June 2020: we are now accepting applications for our Online Pre-sessional and Online Academic English courses across our UK Centres.
- Courses from September 2020: if global travel restrictions continue and students are unable to arrive to start their studies, students will also be able to start their studies online through Online Academic English and Online Pathway courses in both the UK and US. Visit the Online Learning page for the latest information including listings of academic pathways that will be available online if face-to-face teaching isn’t possible.
- UK government has announced plans to restart the economy and ease lockdown restrictions in England.
- US government has issued criteria and preparedness guidelines for states to proceed with a phased reopening based on the advice of public health experts.