Students walking through a city centre.

Do I need a visa to study abroad? 

If you want to study abroad in the UK, US or Australia, you may need to apply for  a student visa. A student visa is a permit that allows you to live and study in  your chosen country for a set amount of time. 

How you apply for your visa will vary depending on the type of visa and  where you want to study. Not sure where to start? We offer plenty of  support to help you with your visa application – which might be why INTO  students have a 99% visa success rate in the UK!

Visas for UK study

Discover everything you need to know about applying for a visa to study in the UK.

Find out more

Visas for US study

Want to find out all the details about applying for a visa to study in the US. Look no further!

Find out more