Top 5 reasons to study in China
- Studying abroad shows that you’re able to adapt to new challenges and different environments, a valuable skill to have in the workplace. China is a huge market for business and economics, and first-hand experience of this fast-paced culture will set you apart from other candidates.
- Mandarin is one of the world’s most spoken languages so learning this could help open up a wide variety of opportunities! And you don’t need to speak the language before coming to study here – you can learn it once you arrive.
- China has a diverse blend of cultures and ethnicities, so it’s a welcoming place to study as an international student. Tianjin is a thriving student city where there’s always something to see or do.
- Living in China will enable to you to experience the unique mix of historic sights and modern living. From ancient structures such as the Great Wall and the Forbidden City to enormous cities and contemporary architecture to explore, you’ll never be short of things to do in your leisure time.
- China is an affordable place to live and study, so it’s perfect for students. From food and accommodation to travelling around the city, your money will go further here.
China is the world's most exciting economy
The international classroom brings fresh perspective to your studies
Campus sports are big in China, including basketball, tennis, athletics, soccer and more
The major cities are safe and you'll find lots to explore
Regional Chinese cooking is varied, with lots of delicious local dishes to try