City, University of London: a truly global university
Welcoming students from more than 160 countries across the globe, you'll be joining a diverse international community at City, University of London. With links to more than 5,000 global companies and an international reputation for excellence, it’s the perfect place to build a thriving and sustainable career.
Why choose City, University of London?
- Academic excellence – for 125 years, the University has combined exceptional education with leading research and enterprise
- Top-ranked Business school – City is home to Cass Business School, a triple-accredited institution positioned among the global elite of Business schools
- Central London location – you’ll study in England’s capital, the best city in the world for university students (QS Best Student Cities 2019)
What are my course options?
Where will I study my preparation course?
During your INTO programme, you’ll study at the INTO City Study Centre in the heart of London’s vibrant financial district. You’ll benefit from excellent facilities, a dedicated support team and university-style teaching to prepare you for university.Explore the INTO centre
What’s life like in the City of London for students?
City, University of London surrounds a historic part of London known as ‘the City’. There’s something for everyone here, whether you’re creative or business-minded – so it’s the perfect place to study. You’ll be able to take advantage of:
- some of the UK’s most famous landmarks, including Tower Bridge and St Paul’s Cathedral
- street food markets such as Petticoat Lane, Spitalfields and Dinerama, where you’ll find authentic food from around the world
- hundreds of global business headquarters, international banks and tech companies like Google, Amazon and Microsoft.
Studying in London led to my dream career: Sabina's story
Read more >
How will INTO City support me?
From the moment you arrive at INTO City, our dedicated Student Services team will be on-hand to help you adjust to life in London. Our services include:
- a fun-packed induction week where you can meet your classmates
- help opening a bank account and registering with a doctor
- one-on-one support from the University’s Progression Officer
- a 24-hour emergency telephone number
Where will I live at City, University of London?
You will have a choice of living options at INTO City, located within easy reach of the Study Centre:
- INTO accommodation – a single room with an ensuite bathroom and either private or shared kitchen facilities, depending on which accommodation you choose.
- Homestay – a private bedroom in a local host’s home in London.