City, University of London: a truly global university
Welcoming students from more than 160 countries across the globe, you'll be joining a diverse international community at City, University of London. With links to more than 5,000 global companies and an international reputation for excellence, it’s the perfect place to build a thriving and sustainable career.
Why choose City, University of London?
- Academic excellence – for 125 years, the University has combined exceptional education with leading research and enterprise
- Top-ranked Business school – City is home to Cass Business School, a triple-accredited institution positioned among the global elite of Business schools
- Central London location – you’ll study in England’s capital, the best city in the world for university students (QS Best Student Cities 2019)
What are my course options?
Every course at INTO City, University of London is designed to prepare you to study at City, University of London. We’ll help you improve your language skills, and give you everything you need to progress to your chosen degree.
Popular courses at INTO City, University of London:
- Actuarial Science – progress to Year 1 of England’s longest-established Actuarial Science degree at one of the top Business schools in the UK.
- Science and Engineering – progress to a postgraduate degree in your choice of Engineering specialities at City’s school of Engineering.
- Business and Economics with Accounting – prepare for a degree at Cass Business School, including one of the UK’s top 10 Accounting and Finance courses (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019).
- Law – progress to a postgraduate degree at City’s dedicated Law school, such as International Commercial Law or Criminal Litigation.
- Computer Science – progress to a degree in Computer Science at City, where you can combine paid placement employment with your studies.
You are guaranteed progression to City, University of London, provided you successfully complete your INTO course and meet the progression requirements for your chosen degree. We offer the following pathways to help you get there:
Where will I study my preparation course?
During your INTO programme, you’ll study at the INTO City Study Centre in the heart of London’s vibrant financial district. You’ll benefit from excellent facilities, a dedicated support team and university-style teaching to prepare you for university.Explore the INTO centre
What’s life like in the City of London for students?
City, University of London surrounds a historic part of London known as ‘the City’. There’s something for everyone here, whether you’re creative or business-minded – so it’s the perfect place to study. You’ll be able to take advantage of:
- some of the UK’s most famous landmarks, including Tower Bridge and St Paul’s Cathedral
- street food markets such as Petticoat Lane, Spitalfields and Dinerama, where you’ll find authentic food from around the world
- hundreds of global business headquarters, international banks and tech companies like Google, Amazon and Microsoft.
Studying in London led to my dream career: Sabina's story
Read more >
How will INTO City support me?
From the moment you arrive at INTO City, our dedicated Student Services team will be on-hand to help you adjust to life in London. Our services include:
- a fun-packed induction week where you can meet your classmates
- help opening a bank account and registering with a doctor
- one-on-one support from the University’s Progression Officer
- a 24-hour emergency telephone number
Where will I live at City, University of London?
You will have a choice of living options at INTO City, located within easy reach of the Study Centre:
- INTO accommodation – a single room with an ensuite bathroom and either private or shared kitchen facilities, depending on which accommodation you choose.
- Homestay – a private bedroom in a local host’s home in London.