International Foundation in Actuarial Science
Prepare to enter Year 1 of an undergraduate Actuarial Science degree at the world-leading Bayes Business School (formerly Cass) – ranked 1st in Europe for Actuarial Science*.
Or progress to an industry-informed degree in Mathematics or Data Science.
*The UNL Global Research Rankings of Actuarial Science and Risk Management & Insurance 2022
Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 4.5 in writing) or equivalent.
08 January 2024
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- The only international student preparation program in the UK that is fully validated and quality assured by City, University of London and tailored to the undergraduate curriculum.
- Guaranteed progression to the triple-accredited, world top 70 Bayes Business School (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023) or the School of Science and Technology.
- Prepare for a career as an Actuary, with an average London salary of £70,822 (Glassdoor 2022).
- Study at our dedicated INTO Centre in the heart of London, with tailored 24/7 support.
- Develop key career skills, gain real-world experience and enhance your employability while you study.
- Attend taster classes delivered by Bayes Business School faculty.